Sunday, January 4, 2009

Blog consolidation or amplified posting tools

I'm considering how to maybe consolidate some of my (over 20) blogs so that I can either post to all at once, or just post to a couple of them.

I have several niche blogs, a few personal hobbies, and a few more serious ones. However, my most successful blog to date has been The Great Lakes Zephyr - Wind Energy & Hydrogen Journal.

The Zephyr usually gets anywhere from 20-100+ hits per day, depending on how regularly I can keep up with posting it. It really needs to have its template updated, and I need to figure out a better way to keep up with posts there. However, it is a very well-defined niche, and my interests are so eclectic that I'd feel confined just having that blog.

I would definitely keep Word Whizzyrds at the least. That would let me drift to other topics at leisure, a more personal-interest blog for now.

At any rate, I'm looking into how to be more effective with at least one or two of my blogs. the rest are just fun stuff. Hmm.

More later.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment